On My Way To Quebec



Tuesday morning was my turn to head to SFO and hop on a flight to Quebec, Canada. I am getting ready to race the Marathon World Cup at Mount Sainte Anne. On the way to the airport my phone rang. I recognized the foreign number. It was Andy arriving in Japan. Yippy! I talked to him while I parked my car next to his. Too bad we could not have carpooled. O'well, he will be home before me for once and then he's heading racing. So, off I went lugging myself to the airport. I forgot how long it takes to travel East. I did not finally get here until late that night. The drive from Quebec to Mt. St. Anne was along the St. Lawerence River. It was so beautiful and the hills (I guess mountains since they get snow, but they don't quite look that big.) are so green. I could not wait to get out to see and ride the terrain. I will let you know how I do.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home